THIS IS A RANT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF I OFFENDED YOU, I DON'T CARE!!
I have read the original fanfic and the Fifty Shades Grey series of books. Naturally, when the movie came out, I watched it and subsequently thought the cast were really cool people. On social networks like Facebook and Instagram, I started following Jamie Dornan and other fanpages to get updates on new movies or any other news. I did the same during the Twilight years and I still follow most of the Twilight cast accounts even now.
I have seen it before and I see it now again. The FUCK is wrong with the people in the fandoms? They are BATSHIT CRAZY! For example, this one account I follow on Instagram which is dedicated to Jamie and Amelia Dornan is downright creepy and stalkerish. The account holder posts old pictures from their dating years, their marriage ceremony, even post trivia about their wedding and also stalk Jamie's sisters on the social network. This account holder fights so hard back to other fans that 'SHIP' Jamie and Dakota constantly trying to prove that Jamie and Amelia are a sweet, loving couple.
What astounds me is that the account holder is so free to spent so many hours editing pictures, videos and argue online. The fuck is wrong with this person? Doesn't he or she have his or her own life? Like seriously, GET A FUCKING LIFE.
Do they really think Amelia and Jamie care that some idiot somewhere spends hours online posting pictures about their private life, stalking them and then defending their so call honor? The fuck!
These people are in the show business, they have ambitions, they make money, they have their private lives and in general they have a fucking life.
This fanatic fandom members who spent useless amounts of hours and energy into editing pictures, videos and searching the Internet for any tiny detail about The Dornans, obviously have no fucking life.
I mean seriously grow the fuck up, if you're adult, mature the fuck, go focus on your fucking family, career and ambitions. Try to even get a better, healthier hobby instead of spending countless hours stalking a poor family in the name of being their fans.
I'm pretty sure Jamie and Amelia would appreciate being left to their private lives without a bunch of nutcases discussing their private lives like it's a public matter.
Seriously, who the fuck do you think you are to talk or judge their private life? Do these people in the fandom know how crazy they sound?
Shame on you people. If you're in a fandom to come together and discuss your love for a common movie or book, that's okay, that's a legit hobby but if you spent your whole fucking day arguing with other people on the Internet over some actors who don't even know you exist at all then that's pretty fucking pathetic.
Shame on you people. If you're in a fandom to come together and discuss your love for a common movie or book, that's okay, that's a legit hobby but if you spent your whole fucking day arguing with other people on the Internet over some actors who don't even know you exist at all then that's pretty fucking pathetic.
PATHETIC!!!!
For those fans who think they can get on Jamie and Amelia's good side by defending them on social networks, think again! If I'm famous actor, I would hate being constantly stalked, private moments intruded and private life being dissected in the public. If you really are a fan of them, leaving them in peace would do them good!
For those fans who think they can get on Jamie and Amelia's good side by defending them on social networks, think again! If I'm famous actor, I would hate being constantly stalked, private moments intruded and private life being dissected in the public. If you really are a fan of them, leaving them in peace would do them good!
No comments:
Post a Comment